Project Architect 7+ Years Experience
Bull Stockwell Allen is seeking a talented, detail oriented Project Architect to join our office in downtown San Francisco working on hospitality, mountain resort, recreation, commercial and mixed-use projects. The ideal candidate will have strong design development and management skills. You will bring the ability to represent the firm and lead the design and production of $5 to $100M projects through the various stages of programming, planning and construction. Other critical attributes include true dedication to long-term client relationships and exceptional communication skills.
- Develop project design throughout different phases of development from programming through construction;
- Use creativity and experience to conceptualize and problem solve;
- Coordinate regularly with Clients, BSA Design Team and Consultants;
- Participate in firm business development and interviews;
- Act as a mentor and design leader for team members.
Qualifications + Skills Required:
- 7 + years of experience after College/University
- A bachelors or masters of architecture is required
- Exceptional design and presentation skills
- Proven interpersonal skills with team members, consultants and clients
- REVIT proficient is a plus – we are an all REVIT office
- Licensed architect preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
Please apply via email with the subject line "Project Architect" to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must include with their resumes, a PDF or link to a portfolio of work samples.